TERMS & CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions of the company Guniverse
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations about the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://www.guniverse.de.
(2) In case of the conclusion of a contract the contract comes with
Kranichsteiner Straße 82
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop is not a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. With the order of the desired commodity the consumer delivers a binding offer for him on conclusion of a sales contract.
(4) With entrance of an order in our Internet shop the following regulations apply:
The consumer delivers a binding contract offer, by going through the order procedure intended in our Internet shop successfully.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the buttons “Order”
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Press the button “Checkout”
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “order for a fee” or “buy”
The consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details before sending the binding order. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions per
e-mail. You can see the AGB at any time also under https://www.guniverse.de/terms-conditions
You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account –> My orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) *FINAL PRICE EXCL. SHIPPING COSTS – SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS ACCORDING TO § 19 USTG – No sales tax indentification.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by
PayPal, credit card
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for shipment.
The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days.
In case of payment in advance, the period for delivery shall commence on the day after .
Payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after conclusion of the contract.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration of the
The goods sold shall not be transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to him, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for the purposes of who are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
can be assigned to their commercial or self-employed occupational activity
Right of withdraw
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier who took or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us
Kranichsteiner Straße 82
by means of a clear explanation (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision, to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
If you revoke this Agreement, we will have refunded you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from you choosing any mode of delivery other than the delivery of the goods) the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and within fourteen days at the latest. from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We can refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof, that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract, to return it to us or to hand it over to us. The deadline is met, if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
<pEnd of the cancellation policy
§7 Cancellation form
Pattern withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, then please fill out this form and send it back.)
Kranichsteiner Straße 82
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name(s) of consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature(s) of consumer(s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
The language of the contract is exclusively German.
State of Terms & Conditions Nov.2019